Thin colorful slices of zucchini and summer squash cook up quickly under the broiler in this 20-minute side dish recipe.”
- 8 ounces zucchini, bias-sliced ¼ inch thick
- 8 ounces yellow summer squash, bias-sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1Toss zucchini and yellow squash with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a foil-lined 15×10-inch baking pan.
- 2Broil vegetables 4 to 5 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Drizzle with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and the lemon juice and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.